BlackIce87
70 IQ
So lately, I've been acquiring gear at what seems like an astronomical rate because it seems people are practically giving stuff to me. The Jem LNG, Washburn SS40 an Orange cabinet and like 6 pedals have been acquired since Christmas... Now I've got this little guy! Or I will I should say; it's due any day now as long as it's not held up in customs.

It's a Soldano SLO clone built by my buddy Bancika in Serbia. It's actually the smallest wattage SLO that I know of at 4.8W.

Check out his site: http://diy-fever.com. More specifically http://diy-fever.com/amps/5-watt-slo/ if you want the build specs. I don't want to copy pasta here without permission.

Onto the pics:

Here's a demo and a build progression of the amp by Bane. I think with a little boost, this thing is going to be a monster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsUrCxi-iqM
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Last edited by BlackIce87 at Feb 27, 2013,
R45VT
Doesn't speak guitar
110 IQ
Wut. A 5w SLO.

The orange and chrome grill don't work for me.

The heater wiring looked clean in the vid.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Last edited by R45VT at Feb 27, 2013,
cdr_salamander
or simply Nick
90 IQ
That's pretty awesome man. Really clean build.

HNAD!
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
BlackIce87
70 IQ
Thanks guys. The Diamond plate will be a thing of the past once it arrives. My girlfriends dad is a professional airbrusher/sign maker so we'll have something sick to go in its place very soon.
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
R45VT
Doesn't speak guitar
110 IQ
Quote by BlackIce87
Thanks guys. The Diamond plate will be a thing of the past once it arrives. My girlfriends dad is a professional airbrusher/sign maker so we'll have something sick to go in its place very soon.

Well hopefully it gets through customers soon so you can enjoy it yourself instead of some customs guy crankin it up.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
440 IQ
very nice
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

BlackIce87
70 IQ
They obviously didn't play it very long. It made it to the US from Serbia in just 9 days. I'm very impressed. The build quality on this thing is just phenomenal. I'm thrilled. Can't play it though because the silly Europeans use different plugs and I need to buy a travel adapter...
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
Oldmonkeys
- Also known as Matt
581 IQ
Woooooooooooooah hold up a second.

are you sure its rated to 110v and not 230v? especially when you say its got the european plug on it.

Be very sure before feeding it the wrong voltage
BlackIce87
70 IQ
It's rated for 220V. I'm going to have to buy a step-up adapter to convert our 110 to 220. No big deal
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem