vauzac35
403 IQ
A few years ago while scavenging the internet on a late Saturday night as a so often did in my jr high days I stumbled upon Emocore and early emo. At the time I was a tight jeaned black haired mess so I heard some sad lyrics and fell in love but so often as we do at that age I quickly moved on the something new. My obsession has now come back and has been for the past year or so but there is one some that has always syuck out to me from that night, a very early emo song before Mineral, Cap'n Jazz, ect. Very old and basic track with almost no singing more of talking out lyrics. The main lyrics that standout to me go something like "Some day I'll come home and lie down in out room(maybe bed).. Well now only my bed" or something like that, much more poetic. The album cover was like a street view and it was green and white I think. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated
Saint78
julian wells
1,760 IQ
i wish i could help you because i also love emo, but that doesn't ring any bells
you're a stone fox
vauzac35
403 IQ
So I'm gonna take a stab and guess you're either under 15 years old or live in frat house
Obsceneairwaves
UG Member
1,001 IQ
I didn't even know emocore existed in the 80s...

I don't even know what the **** emocore is now?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
me+yourmom=69
Banned
160 IQ
Quote by vauzac35
So I'm gonna take a stab and guess you're either under 15 years old or live in frat house

both