Anyone know how I can record guitar pro backing tracks with RSE directly instead of through a mic?
How/why would you record Guitar Pro with a mic?! Micing up a speaker playing the song?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
If you really want to do it that way, get a male-to-male 1/4 inch jack and connect one end to your headphone-out slot and the other end to the microphone-in slot and then select the mic as the input and record. Make sure you haven't got playback-while-recording or monitoring turned on while recording.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
WTFO?

Why don't you just export to .wav?
Quote by shiggityswah

Welcome to UG. Everyone here will piss you off at some point, it's just what we do.
Like said above, you can just export it to .wav
Main Rig
ESP LTD MH-350NT
Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey
Peavey 6505+ 112 w/ 2x12 (Celestion Vintage 30 and WGS Veteran 30)
[Effects Loop] Boss GE-7 > Boss CE-5 > TC Electronic Flashback
Quote by MentaLrz
or export to midi and process it via proper amp sims?

And you plan on putting MIDI data through an amp sim... how?

MIDI =/= sound. MIDI is a language used to tell different devices how to respond to each other, such as the notes on a keyboard telling a computer what pitch, velocity etc. to trigger a sample/synthesize a note for.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
And you plan on putting MIDI data through an amp sim... how?

MIDI =/= sound. MIDI is a language used to tell different devices how to respond to each other, such as the notes on a keyboard telling a computer what pitch, velocity etc. to trigger a sample/synthesize a note for.

Midi Synth with a guitar-like distortion effect