Quote by CarlFromCanada
Looks like a Marshall to me.

To the op. Looks like a Marshall B25 MkII. It should say on the front anyway.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Last edited by eddiehimself at Mar 11, 2013,
^^ Thanks man. Is it okay for a beginner?
Last edited by kick_push at Mar 11, 2013,
It looks like a DeAmplifier to me.
A Negative Amplifier.
Ibanez BTB 1006 Fretless and 405 (no Barts)
456 & 455(w/Barts)
Genz Benz NeoX400 112T & NeoX 112T cab.
Digitech BP-8 (x2)
Yamaha PB-1
Boss: SYB-5, PS-2, OD-20, EQ-20, PH-3,BF-3, CE-20, DD-20
Morely A/B
Quote by kick_push
^^ Thanks man. Is it okay for a beginner?

Well that depends, do you already own it? If so, yeah it's fine for now. If you don't have it yet I'd seriously consider looking for something bigger because although it'll do while you're playing alone it will be crap if you want to play with others.

i.e. if you're not spending money use it until you reach a point where you need something bigger. if you're going to spend money spend it on something bigger if possible.
Marshall MB series probably. Definitely not anything to write home about. Marshall never put their heart into a good solid-state bass amp. Their VBA and Super Bass heads were tube amplifiers and they most assuredly rock, but they are ridiculously expensive for what you get. The MB series was OK as a practice amp, but I would not want to gig with one. In addition, I don't know if they are made in England. For the prices they list, I suspect they are made in Vietnam. Something to think about, to be sure.
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
To me, Marshall approaches bass gear like Gibson does, as though its an extension of the guitar and not an instrument in and of itself.

The Marshall amp (MB series) imho, has a rather underwhelming tone and doesn't hand the lower tones of a 5 string well.
Thanks for the advice guys.

I don't own it. I'm just looking to get my first bass guitar and someone on gumtree is selling a squier affinity p-bass and that amp.