Kelz150590
21 IQ
Hi All,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Kelly and I am beginning to learn guitar. Please feel free to add me if you want, its always good to talk to people with similar interests.
shiggityswah
47 IQ
Hi Kelly, welcome to the friendliest, least-aggressive and opinionated, most likeable, most musical-taste-diverse and most tolerant website on the internet.
jetwash69
884 IQ
Quote by shiggityswah
Hi Kelly, welcome to the friendliest, least-aggressive and opinionated, most likeable, most musical-taste-diverse and most tolerant website on the internet.

Yeah, welcome. And don't take anything you see in the Pit seriously.
Quote by shiggityswah

Welcome to UG. Everyone here will piss you off at some point, it's just what we do.
BradIon1995
127 IQ
Quote by shiggityswah

Ibanez TSA30 < Boss OS-2 < Custom Frankenstein Strat w/ scalloped board and Epi LP pickup
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
yeah we can't stress that enough; don't take the pit too seriously
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Kelz150590
21 IQ
What do you mean by don't take the pit to seriously?"

Sorry still getting used to all the terminology used on this site.

I have been set a challenge by my bf to learn a whole song on bass(as Im enjoying learning bass more than guitar, but will still go back to guitar eventually), once I have learnt the whole song, he says he will buy me a brand new bass and amp . So what are some songs that any of you could recommend me learn on bass, other than Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.