Okay. SO I've gone through many pages as to why Asio4all keeps giving me this error message. Theres nothing within the program that tells me whats wrong. I'm using a Peavey Xport (I know it isn't great. but it works) and Guitar Rig 5. I can get the interface to work with WASAPI and its okay but the latency is horrible. I had the Xport working with Asio4all last night, but this morning it wasn't working when i booted my computer up and I have no idea why. I updated the drivers for the Xport and Asio4all, I've rebooted and rebooted, and I'm at my wits end here. Any help you guys could offer would be fantastic.

Oh and I'm doing all of ths on a laptop
6gb ram, i5 processor, Windows 7 premium 64bit.
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
Something in the background is hogging the audio, would be my guess. For me, Steam and sometimes my browser refuse to release the audio, and I have to kill em before it'll work.

Disable all your startup programs with MSconfig, and see what happens.
OK that...actually worked on the first try. Thanks a bunch. I wish i knew what i disabled that fixed it though. I only disabled a few things i knew i wouldnt need (Quicktime, Google update etc.) MSCONFIG was never mentioned anywhere else i looked. Thanks again.
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
Just quit anything that can play sounds and restart your DAW.
Let's party.