e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--------------2h4-------2h4-5h4h2----------------------------------------|
B|--------0-----------------------------2h0------------------------------------|
A|---2/3------------------------------------------2h3--2h3-------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

hey , everyone .. i have trouble to read this .. can you explain how to read this .. thank you ..
It's tablature

The lines represent the strings, the numbers are showing you which frets to put your fingers on.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
The slash, 2/3, means to slide from the 2nd fret to the 3rd. the symbols like 2 H 4 means to hold the second fret while hammering-on the fourth.
5h4h2 means you have two pull-offs, first from 5 to 4, the second one from 4 to 2
you can do this by placing three fingers on the second, fourth and fifth fret of the D-string
Thank you everyone for your explanation ..

Dm Bb C F A
e|-------------------|-----------|-------------------|-----------|
B|---------6-6-------|-----------|---------5-5-------|-----------|
G|---7-5-7-----7-5-7-|-----------|---5-3-5-----5-3-5-|-----------|
D|-7-----------------|-8-8-8-7-8-|-5-----------------|-7-7-7-5-7-|
A|-------------------|-----------|-------------------|-----------|
E|-------------------|-----------|-------------------|-----------|
Then how to read this .. Thank you once again ..
I would imagine the chord notation above just indicates the chords going on underneath the part tabbed. It doesn't figure in to what you're playing physically at all.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Album.
Legion.
There are many lessons already on UG to teach how to read it. It's called tablature, or tab. Looking it up on google might help alot too.