Poll: Kirk Hammett or James Hetfield?
Poll Options
View poll results: Kirk Hammett or James Hetfield?
James
47 85%
Kirk
8 15%
Voters: 55.
pretty simple really; wo do you think is the better metallica guitarist, Kirk or James?
Just for curiosity, I'm not trying to start a huge argument!!!
any justifications welcome.
James end of as he can play, sing, solo
what part of ride hard dont you understand.
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Orange CR15
Pacifica 112XJ
Based on what I've seen, Kirk is sloppy, doesn't know music theory, and plays nothing but minor pentatonic and blues scale licks. Meanwhile James is one of the most solid rhythm players out there. There isn't much comparison.
James. You can argue forever who the best lead guitarist ever is but James should be at least top 3 in most peoples best rhythm guitarists list. And James is more badass
Quote by Skullivan
Vünterslaush

But... he's only one of our parents
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
This is like the 3rd vs. thread i've seen today.

James though, for definite. He's a tight-as-shit guitar player, great guy and a true badass.

Kirk is sloppy, doesnt play anything interesting and comes across as a bit of a douche.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Andrés Segovia
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Since no one would ever pick Kirk except maybe himself, I assume this poll is here so we can find out how many accounts Kirk has on UG? 5 and counting...