Legend Jedicsc
92 IQ
So title basically sums it up.

I'm a guitarist, and possible vocalist/screamer. More of a rhythm guitarist though.

I'm 17 almost 18, senior, graduating this May. I'm pretty down to earth, and I love to have a good time. I'm also a Christian.

Looking to play stuff like Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse, Memphis May Fire, Motionless in White, I See Stars, Of Mice and Men, etc.

You know, warped tour stuff.

You can email or text me if you're interested. I can make a guitar cover to audition as well.

Email: mbcata6@yahoo.com
Phone #: 214-282-1436

I live in Garland TX, like 30 minutes from Dallas.
Quote by its_alive
It's just like breaking up with a girl.
Explain that you'd really love to help take care of the baby, but you have to move to South Africa.
Last edited by Legend Jedicsc at Mar 24, 2013,
Good Ol' Ramos
UG Newbie
20 IQ
I know someone who can help you with that. Where in Dallas are you? North, towards Addison? West, towards Grapevine?

WHERE ARE YOU DAMN IT
Legend Jedicsc
92 IQ
Quote by Good Ol' Ramos
I know someone who can help you with that. Where in Dallas are you? North, towards Addison? West, towards Grapevine?

WHERE ARE YOU DAMN IT

Garland
Quote by its_alive
Explain that you'd really love to help take care of the baby, but you have to move to South Africa.
Legend Jedicsc
92 IQ
Like 30 minutes from Dallas and 30 minutes from Rockwall.
Quote by its_alive
Legend Jedicsc
92 IQ
Any drummers or bassists out there?
Quote by its_alive