Page 2 of 2
Cystal Palace is the local football team...
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I'd be pretty god darn unhappy too if I had a treborillusion living in my town.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by treborillusion
Cystal Palace is the local football team...

Yeah I remember Crystal Palace. How was having Edgar Davids? Guy is a complete ass.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
In the UK, I'm from Croydon, in the US, I'm from Outside Philadelphia with a claim to the Eagles... in Croydon, Crystal Palace are the Eagles, in Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Eagles are the Eagles... Both local to me, both Eagles, both football but, one's FA and the other's NFL.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I live in East London. Officially the unhappiest place in England. At least we have an Underground system.
Quote by treborillusion
In the UK, I'm from Croydon, in the US, I'm from Outside Philadelphia with a claim to the Eagles... in Croydon, Crystal Palace are the Eagles, in Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Eagles are the Eagles... Both local to me, both Eagles, both football but, one's FA and the other's NFL.

there is grass on the ground. grass is green. green apples are also green. apples are on the ground. croydon has ground. croydon has green apples.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
trebor is one messed up dude

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jaybsp
I live in East London. Officially the unhappiest place in England. At least we have an Underground system.

Where I'm from it's so nice we don't have to hide from it underground.
Quote by jaybsp

Ever since I went to Glasgow, the London Underground just seems so stupid.

Glasgow do it right.

Also Southampton's 37, not too bad.
Christ, couldn't imagine living in any of those little provincial places cited as happy.

Michael Regan, 23, who lived in Stockport during his teenage years, said: "About all there is is a Megabowl and a McDonalds. It's been pretty hard hit by the recession too. You walk through the town centre and half the shops and pubs have closed down in the past five years."

Yeah I'll stick with London ta.
Quote by jaybsp

Yet this thread's called 'Take THAT Treborillusion' (not jaybsp).

... Somebody actually asked me about this yesterday, they was like 'did you know?'
'It was one of the papers this week. They've done a survey and Croydon is the second unhappiest place in the country.'
I was like 'yeah, I heard'

I didn't even know about it though, I mean, if it wasn't for this thread...
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 30, 2013,
Quote by gabcd86
Christ, couldn't imagine living in any of those little provincial places cited as happy.

Michael Regan, 23, who lived in Stockport during his teenage years, said: "About all there is is a Megabowl and a McDonalds. It's been pretty hard hit by the recession too. You walk through the town centre and half the shops and pubs have closed down in the past five years."

Yeah I'll stick with London ta.

Even the Megabowl is gone now

Yeah, the centre is a complete shithole, but we have our fair share of middle class suburbs to bump up the happiness. S'good.
I wondered why Northampton wasn't top of the unhappy list, it turns out they didn't bother rating it. Seems apt. Forgotten, as per usual.
Yes go on Stockport!

But seriously, how the fuck did it get number 2?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
It's all about the UK Mosiac, baby.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Page 2 of 2