Sir-Shredalot
Banned
3,918 IQ
Did you sample lars ulrichs snare? haha cool

very similar tone. impressive if its vst. your drum timing is a bit off.
vayne92
UG's Fedora Enthusiast
2,974 IQ
Yeah this tone is ****ing next level
Metal Turtle
675 IQ
Quote by ejfr1985
i like the tone, what was your set up?

Thanks everyone,

For those of you who asked about the Tone and Set up, this is for you.

Mesa Boogie: Mark lll + Impulse
Ibanez: Gax70
Fender: Jazz Bass
Metal Turtle
675 IQ
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Did you sample lars ulrichs snare? haha cool

very similar tone. impressive if its vst. your drum timing is a bit off.

haha your the first to notice this, Actually the whole Drum Kit is sampled from Lars's Justice Kit. I sampled it from the Drum tracks --> Blackened/And Justice For All/Shortest straw/Dyers Eve.

I had to place each sample in by hand though which took ages, as for the Tone i used a real amp and an Impulse a friend of mine created to capture the exact tone.

He read a lot of amp settings online from Metallicas recording sessions and it shows the exact settings, anyone can use the Impluse if they want it just message my inbox
Ritchie360
340 IQ
you guys really are puppets to society where this guy is the master. He presents us with a great video and all you do is spam you´re own shit on it. A world of adds, yes!
KelbeyW
179 IQ
Very nice :O I am going to give a go at covering that soon, I hope it will sound at least half as good :P

I can't do the solo, but you stopped right before the interlude, that's also possible then because it sounds like the song is finished anyway, you gave me a good idea :P Even though the interlude is fun to play... I will see what I'll do :p

Anyway there isn't much I can say than that it's good xD

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1595415

Please take your time to critic my cover I am trying some harder songs so they aren't 100%, but any tips are welcome.