Not referring to Pete Townshend guitar windmill technique but the headbanging thing. Where you make your hair spin? Me and a friend are wondering who would be the first person or group credited to windmilling.
I was really hoping this thread would be about actual windmills. You disappoint me.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I've decided making UG creepless was just me being tsundere and it's better to adopt a more inclusive vision senpai :3 desu desu kawaii
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Suck it. I know you would because y'all a bunch of fags. When I become famous all over the world I'm gonna tell people about you guys and how everyone sucked and it's not until now that people like me. Which means all you suck too and I'm gonna lose my whole fan base but at least I'll feel justice. I'll be rich and talented and you'll just have your shit to talk. You can talk all the shit you want but it just makes you smell bad.
Quote by Bdqdog
Where you make your hair spin?

On your head. Is this a trick question?
*your ad here*
Quote by genghisgandhi
Niggaz Wit Attitude

Wasn't it Niggaz Wit Attitudes???

Plural attitudes for plural niggaz?

Either way N.W.A. is certainly the correct answer. Not only did Dr. Dre discover Snoop Doggy Dog and Eminem, but he also discovered spinning your head around in a circle, because that's probably not something people have been doing since they had heads to spin and lowered inhibitions.