Page 3 of 3
It just occurred to me to use Google Translate to help me impress Japanese girls on Tagged who might want some western action.

I could very well become an Sex symbol in Japan if I play my cards right.

I'm bored. - So I'm gonna try.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
No, he was right and you're wrong. Being srs here. Also chi and rook are not how you pronounce 4 and 6. 4 is pronounced "shi" or "yon" and 6 is "roku"

You should probably learn the basics before you get characters tattooed on you.

You'll end up like this girl:

I don't know what's worse: the fact that she got that tattoo, or the fact that "cheap" has "woman" in it.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I don't know what's worse: the fact that she got that tattoo, or the fact that "cheap" has "woman" in it.

I think it's worse she got the tattoo since she could have done research not to have a tattoo with a degrading meaning.

I could get the kanji for my last name tattooed on me, but having your name tattooed on you is still kind of tacky imo
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I think it's worse she got the tattoo since she could have done research not to have a tattoo with a degrading meaning.

I could get the kanji for my last name tattooed on me, but having your name tattooed on you is still kind of tacky imo

If I wanted to, I could get 心 [which means "Hriday"] tattooed on me, but I don't think I'd be able to bear the pain.

I've nothing against tattoos on other people, but I wouldn't like them on me.

Maybe if I don't make it as a musician, I'll get a tramp stamp.
The lack of understanding Japanese in this thread hurts my brain.
Quote by whitenihilist
Asada is schooling Playmadness.

Quote by Victory2134
Asada confirmed for coolest guy in here.
Quote by Asada Hiruka
The lack of understanding Japanese in this thread hurts my brain.

That's why we have google translate... Makes the world easier.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Page 3 of 3