So I am in this prediciment, first I should probably let you know what type of situation im in.

I have been a solo artist for the last year and Ive been making all sorts of music from hip hop beats to heavy metal instrumentals. I have a crate xt120 cab sitting on a crate cabinet. Ive been using it for 10 years, its awesome.

But I have been producing a couple friends and getting them on wav files and promoting them along with my rock rap record.

Would it be wiser for me to ditch my guitar stack and get a decent PA? my recording studio is just in a medium sized bedroom, plugging my guitar/ bass/ keyboards into one PA seems more realistic than having rigs for each instrument.

What do you guys think? I love my amp, but I am just limited on space here!
Do it if it makes sense to you. You will probably only get $300ish for it
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
And you'd need something like a Pod (or a PC based amp sim) between the guitar and the PA.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
And you'd need something like a Pod (or a PC based amp sim) between the guitar and the PA.

Well see when I preform im going to be strictly on the microphone, I was going to mix down all the songs ive made on pro tools and fruity loops, mute my vocals out, and preform them live, I am unable to rap/sing and play guitar at the same time.

But I figured if I ever found anyone who wants to join me, I could have them plug into the PA. and not have to worry about bringing amps and whatnot, so PODs are just a good preamp to plug into before sending it into the mixer?

300 bucks is cool, I work a fulltime job and have minimal bills
Yeah, basically. The have all manner of effects including amplifier simulators so it sounds more like a miked amp rather than a preamp line out. Playing live, the Pod would be what you need. You just plug it into the PA and sound like you're going through a proper guitar rig. They aren't as responsive as a real tube amp but they'll get you the general sound.

http://line6.com/podhd/multi-effects/
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Yeah, basically. The have all manner of effects including amplifier simulators so it sounds more like a miked amp rather than a preamp line out. Playing live, the Pod would be what you need. You just plug it into the PA and sound like you're going through a proper guitar rig. They aren't as responsive as a real tube amp but they'll get you the general sound.

http://line6.com/podhd/multi-effects/

thats cool man Ive heard great things about PODs, ive just never went that route. Ive done VST's, I have a boss me-25 that I use before I plug into my amp, I was just under the impression I could plug into the Boss, plug that into the mixer and adjust the sound acoordinaly, Looks like I may need to save up another paycheck or 2 haha.

But as far as a PA system do you have any recommendations?
If your in the USA www.seismicaudiospeakers.com has some hard to beat prices on speakers
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
The ME-25 has amp sims. You'll get away with that straight into the desk. I didn't mean that it had to be a Pod per se, just a Pod type thing. The ME-25 is a Pod type thing.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification