Page 5 of 5
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Everyone gets a month to practice a song and record it, right? When is the next deadline?

It's the 20th of the month so you technically don't get the entire month to learn it.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Then sign me up.

I don't know if it would be Advanced or Intermediate, but I'd like to really play The Saddest Day by Converge.
Somebody who's familiar with the song will be able to tell you if it's advanced or not
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i can't remember the guitar part on that song from the top of my head, lemme go check

edit: i'd argue the shred solo puts it in advanced.

the tempo and timing and shit of that song sounds hard to get right as well.
Last edited by whywefight at Apr 26, 2013,
Yeah, it sounds pretty tough but I'm not a good gauge for that shit.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
I figured I'd just do the backing for the solo instead of the solo itself. Don't know if that'll change anything.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I figured I'd just do the backing for the solo instead of the solo itself. Don't know if that'll change anything.

the solo is just sort of random notes so it'd probably be pretty hard to figure out
Quote by whywefight
the solo is just sort of random notes so it'd probably be pretty hard to figure out

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It'd be the equivalent to learning a Morbid Angel solo. >.>"
definitely advanced I would say. The whole thing is tricky and the solo will most likely be a bitch. Plus it's fairly long.

Might be blasphemy but that solo sounds very much like the solo in Slipknot's Pulse of the Maggots
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 26, 2013,
BLASPHEMY!

(I've never listened to the slipknot song )
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster