Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
Oh boy, Arby.

??
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
This is brilliant.

At first I was thinking maybe you asked for a good distortion pedal and he was like 'Yea, this is the one' and you were all like 'Wwwwwwooooooooowwww the ooooone?!'

I was hoping it didn't exist commercially so that it would become some fabled pedal.

'I heard some dude say he played the best pedal ever, it was called the One. He made the mistake of not buying it and when he saw sense and went back to buy it it wasn't the One anymore, it was GONE, forever'.

I'm still not sure. Wasn't the One in the shop amber? That one's bronze or brown or something.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Last edited by Mephaphil at Apr 11, 2013,
*UPDATE*

XXXXXX, now that the announcement has been made we're at liberty to discuss the brand new "1" pedal, a collaboration with Barry Mitchell of Guitar Center and Mad Professor. The "1" becomes available at all Guitar Centers and through Musician's Friend on April 19th. It also will be the cover of the May issue of the Musician's Friend catalog.

Prior to the announcement by Guitar Center we were sworn to secrecy.

Sorry if it seemed we were being "prickish".

Bill Sheppard/Mad Professor USA

I think it was cool how it was exposed on the worldwidenet like that
Quote by Offworld92
I've been watching this thread for like a week.

I thought OP was full of shit 'til now. I haven't found anything other than this. Still searching.

http://premierguitar.tumblr.com/

http://instagram.com/p/XDedtvoTBI/#

Between this and the GC guy showing it to everybody who came in it seemed like MP was the only one playing the "it's a secret" game.
Quote by Arby911
*UPDATE*

XXXXXX, now that the announcement has been made we're at liberty to discuss the brand new "1" pedal, a collaboration with Barry Mitchell of Guitar Center and Mad Professor. The "1" becomes available at all Guitar Centers and through Musician's Friend on April 19th. It also will be the cover of the May issue of the Musician's Friend catalog.

Prior to the announcement by Guitar Center we were sworn to secrecy.

Sorry if it seemed we were being "prickish".

Bill Sheppard/Mad Professor USA

Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

I didn't know Jack Black did reviews. :P

Actually, this formerly mythical pedal sounds pretty good.
inb4 the whole thread was an ad
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Page 3 of 3