[forbidden link]

:3

[translation]

"Hi guys, I don't want to get to know anybody here or benefit the community in any way; I just wanted to sign up and spam you by advertising my lousy mixing, which I want to try and rip you off with by asking you to PM me and then pay me to ruin try and mix your songs.

Thanks guys!

Sincerely,
Some dude who shouldn't be paid to mix anything"

DO NOT PM THIS GUY FOR PRICES OR MIXING, THIS IS A RIP OFF AND NOT A PROFESSIONAL SERVICE... UNLESS YOU ENJOY WASTING YOUR MONEY.
This place isn't an advertising board, and if you knew anything you'd know how much Youtube screws with their audio.
Honestly I wouldn't pay for that mix. It's cluttered and pretty washy.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
Honestly I wouldn't pay for that mix. It's cluttered and pretty washy.

Seconding this.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I'm glad this is just a demo. And really, who pays to mix a demo?
E: And if you're going to advertise, at least put some effort into the title. "Praise, I mean crit, my mix. Isn't it great? I know you'd pay for a mix like this."
Last edited by Cavalcade at Apr 5, 2013,
People who go to demo studios :3
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Yeah, I don't take too kindly to people signing up to do this sort of thing, especially if they can't even be bothered to type properly and are going to spam their crappy 'service'.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
All his posts (all 6 of them) since joining were advertising, albeit the old ones were in the correct forum and replying to an advert in Musician Ads.

Anybody who signs up and the only thing they post is to promote their services, and they do so in this forum without any effort to join in with the community, I don't take kindly to it.

It clearly said 'Forbidden Link' in his first post in this thread, and instead of realising that meant it was not allowed, he then posted again in the second post, with a link to it on YouTube.

Do you really think we need or want users like that? I haven't silenced his account (called "x2'ing" somebody) so if he feels he has a case or wants to apologise, all he has to do is create a thread in the FOTB explaining his situation and why he feels he should be given another chance, or that he is sorry and wants forgiveness.

This forum isn't a place to advertise for free - there's loads of other places to do that on other websites, or users can use our designated forums for advertising their services - if somebody wants to break several rules in this way and hasn't contributed to the site in any way, of course they're going to be banned.
Warned for post 1. Banned for post 2.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Epic edits there DG
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
It's a filter designed to make spambots less effective, and as you can see - it's pretty helpful I edited the rest, but yeah, if you see 'forbidden link' it's because somebody tried to post something the forum's spam filters didn't like.