Evilguitarist91
10 IQ
Hey guys im looking for a synyster gates invader pickups and a synyster gates guitar neck. Hope someone can help thanks guys.
Robbgnarly
Tab Contributor
290 IQ
You can't get his neck, as his guitars are set-neck and the SGR is a bolt-on. His pickups are pretty muddy sounding, I'd look into some of your other options.

EDIT: just saw there is a bolt-on model I would guess you would pay $200 min if you can find one. Don't waist your money, that is an entry level guitar and you want to do $400+ in mods to it? This is not smart.

try a bolt-on BC Rich neck, they look similar
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Apr 8, 2013,
Evilguitarist91
10 IQ
Okay thanks i was going to 400 plus anyways so thanks for that and i love his pickups i play a lot of there music a long with pantera metallica and such other bands in the punk rock and heavy metal genre. Thanks!
Robbgnarly
Tab Contributor
290 IQ
Quote by Evilguitarist91
Okay thanks i was going to 400 plus anyways so thanks for that and i love his pickups i play a lot of there music a long with pantera metallica and such other bands in the punk rock and heavy metal genre. Thanks!

I would not try to make a syn guitar out of a $150 hunk of wood. Actually I would not even want a syn guitar at all, they are pretty shite TBH.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Evilguitarist91
10 IQ
Yeah i mean im not making one of his. Im making my own i just like his play style im into A7X music from there 1st album to now so i like there music and i just dont have much on my plate and it seems like something to do rite now. Thanks for the help i really appreciate it.
And if anyone can find a BC Rich Warlock neck for me send me a link and it would be a great help thanks.
Robbgnarly
Tab Contributor
290 IQ
look on ebay
Good luck
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Viban
UG's resident bum
150 IQ
Have you ever played any of the necks of these brands you're advertising to make sure you like their profiles? B.C.Rich necks are a tad thick, I've played the syn guitar but I wouldn't spend money on any part of it if I hadn't. I'll be honest man you'd be better off finding a better made neck at a better price, I've played some syn products and I didn't find a single one of them satisfactory. It's your money though man, do what you want.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Boonnoo666
IRL Skwisgaar
80 IQ
If you wanted a neck similar to Syn's you would need to either get a paddle neck and shape the headstock or look around for a BC Rich neck.
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website
Evilguitarist91
10 IQ
I love thick necks. Like my strat has a thin neck and i dont like it that much i love it and i hate it. And i also dont like the hand room when i get down into 15+ frets because i have big hands and i have problems getting my hands down there. I mean that why i like syns guitar and why i like my les pauls. So thanks for tips guys i am not trying to build a syn guitar i just like the neck and pickups he uses. Thats why i looked at the warlock ive played a warlock i really liked it and ive played a syn guitar and i liked it for my play style.