Page 2 of 2
Quote by one vision
I just realized how out of time most of my phrasing is.

Oh god. Well my excuse is lack of time to prapare so whatavar.

I also like the second jam, whoever it is, I forget.

That's mine. Though I have to say that I cheated a bit. I recorded it in parts (and didn't even use SG). Though I based it on a complete take and just improved some parts.

I liked the third jam. It had a good sound, not only the guitar tone but also the personal sound. Great vibrato, I liked it.

I also liked the sound of the jam that starts at 7:35. Again I liked the vibrato. The beginning was great but after that it was too much shred.

And lol @ the epic modulation (that's like 3/4 step modulation).
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
The modulation is my favorite part. It's so out of place.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by MaggaraMarine
That's mine. Though I have to say that I cheated a bit. I recorded it in parts (and didn't even use SG). Though I based it on a complete take and just improved some parts.

I liked the third jam. It had a good sound, not only the guitar tone but also the personal sound. Great vibrato, I liked it.

I also liked the sound of the jam that starts at 7:35. Again I liked the vibrato. The beginning was great but after that it was too much shred.

And lol @ the epic modulation (that's like 3/4 step modulation).

Good to see a fellow MTer.

And it's cool, I think most people recorded in parts.
I didn't
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
A guitar player's mind is wired to use the neck pickup when shit sounds lovely and soft.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by one vision
I don't even use bridge pickups.

I like your style
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Delboyuk_01
Just out of interest, how many recorded with SG's then?

I'm Mitch, I like making guitar and bass gear reviews/comparisons on YouTube
YouTube

I play bass in an instrumental band called Beyond the Woods
Facebook
Twitter
Quote by one vision

And it's cool, I think most people recorded in parts.

I didn't.

It shows.

Quote by Delboyuk_01
Just out of interest, how many recorded with SG's then?

I used an Ibanez RG w/ Fat Pats, B + N
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Midnight Murk
You should have played in the jam.

Home stuff has kept me away from the guitar recently so my chops weren't exactly up to snuff for 36 BPM.

I should be good for the next one since things have been clearing up around here though.
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
Quote by ShameofaNation
Home stuff has kept me away from the guitar recently so my chops weren't exactly up to snuff for 36 BPM.

I should be good for the next one since things have been clearing up around here though.
Just remember to always follow the mermaids.
H4T3BR33D3R, yours is the shit.
Really, it is IMMENSE.
Wish I could play like you.
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.

Quote by randomguy2000
H4T3BR33D3R, yours is the shit.
Really, it is IMMENSE.
Wish I could play like you.

Thanks man. It's appreciated.

I'm not so good but if you practice and learn theory you could be a much better player than me.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by one vision
I'll probably post the next jam today or tomorrow.

Who's down?

I can go again.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by one vision
Any suggestions?

I mean, it's gonna be a rock ballad, but besides that.

Like an 80s rock ballad? 'Cause I have the perfect guitars for that.

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
I can dig it.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Needs more David Coverdale.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Mika Häkkinen:

Dave Mustaine:

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Page 2 of 2