I know this has been covered but I want your opinions. I've real marshall reflector, line 6 verbzilla, even corned beef are the best. I'm looking for a spring reverb pedal that has a lot of options and is cheap. Willing to spend about 100 eBay dollars. Thanks guys.
Last edited by duderonomi at Apr 10, 2013,
You can grab a used hall of fame.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
See if you can find a used Mooer ShimVerb and give it a try and see if it floats your boat. That's the cheapest I can think of sub-$100 brand new.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
I've seen Alesis Quadraverbs go for under $100 on ebay. Not only will you get sensational reverb but also great chorus, delay and other shit. They are a rack unit and work best in the loop. You can switch them using standard keyboards sustain pedals which cost about $20.
Here's one in action:

Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
It may be a little tough to find on eBay, but check out the Danelectro Spring King. it has actual springs in it. The only downside is it takes up a lot of real estate on your pedalboard.
LTD Viper 300FM
Jackson DX10D
MIM Tele
MIM Strat
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe - Stock Eminence Legend
Peavey Ultra Plus 120 Watt Head
Rivera R412T - Loaded with Celestion V30s
Boss NS-2
TC Flashback X4
TC Trinity Reverb
I'm sure you could find a great deal on a Holy Grail Nano on ebay... its a real common pedal