Page 2 of 2
Yea, I've tried the Fish. Bit looser and thicker. Would probably take one for doom over the 100B. They still have one of the reissues at Guitar Rez. They want the full $2850 retail price though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
very nice
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Nice map man. I need to stop by and noodle around on it someday. Did you ever get your Rockcrusher fixed?
Nope. It still works on the other settings though. Can't get a hold of Rivera...
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

That's BS man, I would be super pissed off by now. Just curious, is that amp pretty tamable without an attenuator?
It really just isn't a very good low volume amp, regardless of whether or not it's running into the attenuator. It really needs some volume behind it. Not 100% sure on whether or not I'll be keeping it yet. It's certainly cool, but I don't think it's ideal for me. PT100 would probably suit me more.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Page 2 of 2