slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
396 IQ
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22212131

They better leave Bruice alone!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
AndyGray
UG Addict
1,267 IQ
Fingers crossed Tony Hart isn't involved, but I never trusted morph.

Should we have a poll on the next celebrity paedo? My money's on Terry Wogan.
GaryBillington
Last of a Dyin' Breed
1,310 IQ
The trouble is, most of these guys were on Top Of The Pops - a show with an audience full of teenage girls who were all up for it with a celebrity. Now some of them are claiming they were assaulted. Seems to me they're just trying to cash in & get some compensation while there's an investigation going on.

Obviously the reports of some of what Saville got up to need investigating, but I'd bet that a lot of what Operation Yewtree finds is simply a load of girls who went to TOTP and had every intention of ****ing a presenter.

Even so, I think Angela Rippon was the ringleader.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H

My SoundCloud
EpiExplorer
orsonfacenospace
5,594 IQ
Say it aint so, I'll miss him on Sooty and Co
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Twofly
UG's official GhostHunter
661 IQ
Da fuq they're charging Colonel Sanders
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
PaulyVengeance
UG's Canon Fanboy
229 IQ
They may as well just arrest every celebrity/tv personality who has ever been in contact with underage girls.
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Looks like he was tying more than kangaroos down, after giving two little boys their two little toys, before introducing them to Jake the Peg.

I honestly hope that it turns out to be a completely unfounded charge, because Rolf Harris is/was a personal artistic hero of mine.... but feckin' hell man.... that was funny.
Deliriumbassist
UG's only DB
2,389 IQ
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I honestly hope that it turns out to be a completely unfounded charge, because Rolf Harris is/was a personal artistic hero of mine.... but feckin' hell man.... that was funny.

I hope it's unfounded as well, but if not then I hope justice is served. I just thought I'd get the obvious puns out of the way first.
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
396 IQ
Rolf Harris: Now the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just turning five.

All together now,

Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville, Ian Watkins, Michael Le Vell: The ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just turning five.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

estranged_2003
451 IQ
puts a new meaning on the phrase "son, arise"

rumour saying david jason is linked to this aswel should tie all these scum bags up if true and tar and feather them in public
RetroGunslinger
1,060 IQ
So basically every single male entertainer of the seventies was a paedo?
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
I don't think they should release these peoples names before anything is even proved. This may have completely tarnished his career whether or not its true.

I do hope it isnt true because he was a childhood hero.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
GaryBillington
Last of a Dyin' Breed
1,310 IQ
Quote by leony03
I don't think they should release these peoples names before anything is even proved. This may have completely tarnished his career whether or not its true.

Agree with this 100%.

When it's just an average guy being investigated there's a complete press blackout until they're found guilty. As soon as a celebrity is involved the name is out there before anything has even been looked at, let alone proven.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H

My SoundCloud
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
396 IQ
Quote by estranged_2003
rumour saying david jason is linked to this aswel should tie all these scum bags up if true and tar and feather them in public

Play it cool David, play it cool

Quote by lambofgod127

captainsnazz
~
578 IQ
Quote by leony03

Yep