Sweet man. I subbed. Keep it up!
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
anyone ever tell you, you look like Myles Kennedy?
Beautiful job!
Great tone, excellent choice of guitar, nailed the solo, what more can I say?
A true guitar hero.
Wow guys I really appreciate the positive feedback!

@MattCox it is one of my favs as well since i was a little kid! and yes it is a Les Paul Studio

@ThoriumEx I saw it when you posted it and subscribed to your channel and commented great work!

@Nameless Thank you, and thanks for the sub as well!

@Thebends thank you and ill check out your cover in a minute!

@Rithcie360 Wow what compliments! Myles is one of my favorite singers and love his alterbridge work and was stoked when he joined up wth Slash since he is one of my all time favorite guitarists!

Again guys thanks!
Quote by Big bang theory
@Rithcie360 Wow what compliments! Myles is one of my favorite singers and love his alterbridge work and was stoked when he joined up wth Slash since he is one of my all time favorite guitarists!

yep but tbh I think he is a greater singer with Slash and the Conspirators than with AB. Don´t know why. Slash is my absolute hero, and Myles is an amazing singer.
Hey the bends i check out you video jusy got a chance cool cover, i liked those tones you get from the pod farm! Solo was good might need a tiny bit more practice but overall good preformance! Keep it up, i liked it and commented.
that was great man.I have been picking at this solo here and there for a while.I want to play the song at a gig soon but it is just one of those songs that takes time to perfect.You have definitly put the work in.

C4C if you don't mind.

Valley of Hell
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Very nice one ... Well played (Y)
Ur tone is alittle rough but its ok ^^
Gear:
-Jackson DK2M [Black]
-Vox Tonelab ST
-Randall RX-15M

~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Channel

Cheers \m/ \m/