Page 2 of 2
Dimarzio45
Chookie's Cookie
763 IQ
Quote by ragingkitty
Pedals. What he needs is more booteek pedulz.

"Booteek pedulz"
Dimarzio45
Chookie's Cookie
763 IQ
To TS- I take it that since you own 6 other amps, this must be your best setup...

It might be time for you to ask for a raise in your allowance from mommy.
tubetime86
I don't even play guitar.
1,633 IQ
This was a great read for my morning dump. 7/10 would read again.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
randomguy2000
<3's ToppScore
903 IQ
Quote by from ts's profile
Gender : Male Location : Michigan, United States Education : Elementary School Smoker : No Drinker : No

Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.

Mephaphil
No empty frets.
1,956 IQ
I think TS might be Toppscore.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

l3p4rd
ponx
259 IQ
OP is a juggalo everyone bail the family is gonna get you
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
hatchet_job
337 IQ
No, OP is laughing at the dregs and morons. The little bitches who have not a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of. What have you accomplished? All you who seek to better yourself by putting others down, what have you done? I'll tell you a little fact, boys and "girls". I got what you want!
No "job"
No "boss"
Own, not bank own, not mortgage. OWN a $200,000 home outright? Two beautiful auto's , all bought and paid for. I have petty cash, mad money, amp/guitar money galore.
Basicaly, I sleep when I want, eat when I want, and play with all my toys when I want. Oh, I also smoke an unGODLY amount of the best F'in weed you'll find east of the Peco's boys. I grow it myself, that's right, I am a legally licenced grower in my great state.
So, go back to your cages, and your slave owners, and your grimy factories. I've got a big joint to smoke, some cash to burn, and then time for a nap. G'nite all
Last edited by hatchet_job at Apr 21, 2013,
Robbgnarly
Tab Contributor
1,177 IQ
Welcome to GG&A..........

Now get the hell out
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Dimarzio45
Chookie's Cookie
763 IQ
Quote by hatchet_job
No, OP is laughing at the dregs and morons. The little bitches who have not a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of. What have you accomplished? All you who seek to better yourself by putting others down, what have you done? I'll tell you a little fact, boys and "girls". I got what you want!
No "job"
No "boss"
Own, not bank own, not mortgage. OWN a $200,000 home outright? Two beautiful auto's , all bought and paid for. I have petty cash, mad money, amp/guitar money galore.
Basicaly, I sleep when I want, eat when I want, and play with all my toys when I want. Oh, I also smoke an unGODLY amount of the best F'in weed you'll find east of the Peco's boys. I grow it myself, that's right, I am a legally licenced grower in my great state.
So, go back to your cages, and your slave owners, and your grimy factories. I've got a big joint to smoke, some cash to burn, and then time for a nap. G'nite all

If you had "Mad money" you wouldn't have such a crappy rig. Sorry, you fail.

Not to mention, you sound like a little bitch, not us. Don't think so? Re-read your post.
hatchet_job
337 IQ
Jeeze dude, have a little consideration, I said I was tired after that huge f'n doob I just burned. I've got a pile of buds that have to be seen to be believed. I'm tired now be quiet and let me catch some zzzzz's. Got a long nite of doing nothing but what I want ahead of me. So go die of eny somewhere else. Puhleeeeeeeeeeze!
Robbgnarly
Tab Contributor
1,177 IQ
Quote by hatchet_job
Jeeze dude, have a little consideration, I said I was tired after that huge f'n doob I just burned. I've got a pile of buds that have to be seen to be believed. I'm tired now be quiet and let me catch some zzzzz's. Got a long nite of doing nothing but what I want ahead of me. So go die of eny somewhere else. Puhleeeeeeeeeeze!

Sounds more like what a High school kid does to me
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Dimarzio45
Chookie's Cookie
763 IQ
Quote by hatchet_job

I was waiting for you to say "Talk to the hand."
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Apr 21, 2013,