I was wondering if there is any alternative way to learn and practice guitar from the old classsical notation based workout book which ofcourse is a good... But since i m totally based on the instructional dvds to learn guitar , so i m seeking a way to practice,..
i'd be glad if someone happens to sit with me on a chat and is ready to help me what to learn and how to learn and stuff to become a self taught guitarist? reply ,..thanxx in advance
Quote by eddieguitarist6

i'd be glad if someone happens to sit with me on a chat and is ready to help me what to learn and how to learn and stuff to become a self taught guitarist?

Oxymoron.
Learn things on your own for starters
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
Quote by Shor
Oxymoron.
Learn things on your own for starters

pretty much this

yeah kinda hard to have someone teach you how to be a self learner
having said that if you have any questions you can pretty much ask or look for the answer here

but try to be more specific with your questions

hell send me a pm and ill try my best
Unclear what you're asking, but if you have instruction books, just devour them and you'll get some decent skills. When you finish one book, get another.

Listen to lots of music. Jam, memorize, learn the songs and make sure you understand what's going on in them. Look stuff up if you have to but always give a song a good hour of Ears Only work before you consult the internet (which is usually wrong anyway).