JUST got this one today! Its pretty awesome and is everything you'd expect from a Suhr. If i recall this one was actually made by John himself and the serial number is number 382. How cool is that?

Unfortunately I have to go to work now so I could only play it for like 10 minutes, oh well!

Anyways, pics:

Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Yum

That is stunning.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Holy... I think I just ruined my pants.

Super nice. HNGD
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Thanks guys, wait till you see whats here Friday! You will poop your pants.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
that's awesome. i see you still have the stool, too
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Quote by Dave_Mc
that's awesome. i see you still have the stool, too

Yes sir
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
:d
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Beautiful. HNGD! A guy who plays on our worship team just got a Suhr Tele. Awesome guitar.
Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion
Beautiful guitar! HNGD! Rock on!
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
Absolutely awesome man.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Last edited by VVolverin3 at Apr 24, 2013,
Also, John Suhr himself chimed in on my NGD on TGP and had this to say...

Being a low serial number I probably stained & painted it might have sanded the body and might have done fret installation and truing the board and or neck shaping and sanding. I could have easily done 80% of the work back then. Kenny Gin (Ex Master Builder from FCS) probably did final assembly.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
that's very gorgeous! but I think the one on Friday is the one ill shit my pants over.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

that guitar is stunning.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***"What Trashed Hoards"*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
oh dear god that is amazing.
I'm looking at a Suhr myself atm (a guthrie spec'd one) what pickups are in yours and what are they like?
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
LSL CSV Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Schecter C7 Blackjack
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I dunno, but they are very smooth. I am a metal guy for the most part and these do everything from death metal to tasty fusion.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Beautiful guitar and not so different to the one that made it's way into my hands recently

HNGD and enjoy!
Quote by Doombreed
Beautiful guitar and not so different to the one that made it's way into my hands recently

HNGD and enjoy!

Pics!
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
rep0rted for no review....

HNGD man! That is a work of art!
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.