Page 2 of 2
Let me know when ur done dreamin of me bby.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I've decided making UG creepless was just me being tsundere and it's better to adopt a more inclusive vision senpai :3 desu desu kawaii
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Suck it. I know you would because y'all a bunch of fags. When I become famous all over the world I'm gonna tell people about you guys and how everyone sucked and it's not until now that people like me. Which means all you suck too and I'm gonna lose my whole fan base but at least I'll feel justice. I'll be rich and talented and you'll just have your shit to talk. You can talk all the shit you want but it just makes you smell bad.
I'm surprised none of you here know how to take a proper power nap. If you do it right you should feel fine afterwards.

Obviously it's not going to replace regular sleep, but if you need that extra boost it's perfect.
I take power naps almost daily.

They do work, but only if the nap is long enough. A 30 minute power nap is just 30 minutes of you trying to fall asleep until you have to wake up, and you feel no better. For me the nap needs to be at least a couple of hours long to have a noticeably rejuvenating effect.

If I do only have 30 mins, I change my tactics by meditating instead. Which can sometimes be just as refreshing.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 25, 2013,
I will take power naps occasionally, but only 15 minutes. Of course it helps that I can fall asleep in less than 2 minutes, something I learned in the Military.

I wake up alert and ready to go, highly recommended!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
If I nap with intent, it's for two hours, minimum. If I just fall asleep mid-day, it's usually about an hour.

I feel better after the 2 hour nap.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
The closest I've ever come to a nap was when I'd stayed up all night at a sleepover and then took 1 hour/2 hour sleep/nap-thing. When I woke up I felt like I was dying, my eyes and brain hurt and I felt so much worse.

But then again I'm physically incapable of sleeping anywhere that isn't a bed.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
Basically it rejuvenates you, and the more periods of sleep you have the better because it actually gives you more hours of wakefulness. Most people in Spain siesta every day.

I'm sorry but you're going to have to be more specific. Are you suggesting that by having naps and essentially sleeping more and during the day you will have more hours of wakefulness?

Spain is not a good example of a healthy nation.
naps only work if you had a decent amount of sleep the night prior. if you try to nap without any sleep anything under a few hours will make you feel worse.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
If you're going to sleep longer than 30 minutes, aim to wake up at 1 1/2 hour intervals, such as 1 1/2 hours, 3 hours, etc. If you wake up in between you'll feel like garbage.
Page 2 of 2