metalmikePL
10 IQ
watch, like it, share, comment, enjoy !
youtube.com/watch?v=oyUxy-_KR0s&feature=youtu.be

what i have to do to paste whole www withou "forbidden link" effect?
vayne92
UG's Fedora Enthusiast
140 IQ
I believe links are forbidden unless you have posted a certain amount on the forums. You registered a couple months ago so you obviously haven't posted enough.

As for the video, I'm watching it now and the tone in the intro is really sexy. I know it's nothing like the tone in the song but i really dig it.
Your playing is really really good. Excellent relaxed picking technique.
Your tone is the most outstanding thing in my opinion. It's so ****ing nice. What kind of setup do you have?
And now that I've finished watching it i have to say this is hands down one of the best Buried Alive covers on Youtube
I actually can't fault a single thing. If i was to give any sort of criticism it would be that your vibrato was a bit lackluster compared to everything else, but i can barely criticize on that anyways. Outstanding cover.

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1599196
metalmikePL
10 IQ
thank you guys! Vayne92, your opinion is just amazing! Thank you for all good words. And the criticism is very very needed for me. I know my vibrato is little ****ed up but im learning it all the time
Big bang theory
UG Freak
10 IQ
Hey metal Mike don't forget to return the favor and C4C. I embedded your last video when you couldn't figure it out for your am i will cover and critique yet you didn't return the favor, I see you haven't C4C'd vayne92's vid either.

On that note you did a good job on this cover. If you're up for it let me know and I'll post a link to one of my videos for you to critique.
metalmikePL
10 IQ
my God, for all the time i thought C4C is nick of some user okay, now i know what I have to do i need only tro get back to home and then i will post sopme comments surely thank you and sorry for problem