Page 2 of 2
I'm surprised more EQ's don't have that feature tbh. I used Logic during my A Levels and that had, but REAPER didn't. I know you're not meant to mix visually but those graphs really help you work out where problem areas roughly are.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
YEAH it's so much easier to see what is going on when your fine tuning EQ and seeing the Meter behide ??

I was lined up to buy H-EQ this afternoon,.. but I'm alittle shocked at how cool fabfilter's Pro Q is,.

Check it out if you have the time there is a 30 day demo 24 bands of EQ editing ( alot better then Waves H-EQ of 7 and is ALOT better then H-EQ in many other ways )

very smooth workflow,. I Will post if I have success in getting a discount coupon

but will be buying fabfilter's Pro Q before the demo runs out for sure

http://www.fabfilter.com/products/pro-q-equalizer-plug-in
I must admit that Mid/Side feature is extremely cool.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
I must admit that Mid/Side feature is extremely cool.

Mid/Side feature "terminology issue" ? what does that mean can you explain ?

I love the feature I just clicking the EQ and adding up to 24 points of editing ( no idea why 24 !! But it's cool to know and alot cooler then only 7 LOL
I watched the feature video on the site. There's an option that lets you only add the eq effect to the middle spectrum of a stereo group.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Oh, i checked out the sims you told me. the od that i mentioned is: like this yes i need high gain stuff though im not going to do make cover metal songs only.
That sound is still VERY high gain...

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Hey guys! I will probably buy scarlett 2i4 next week. That's my final decision! just wondering how i'm supposed to switch tone between dist. and clean while im playing? And can i put some pedals like wah or delay or something to cabs? Thank you
Page 2 of 2