Had this ideas lying around for a while and decided to finally finish it up properly . Its pretty much finished but might need some buffing up, some feedback would be appreciated. C4C.
Attachments:
Lethian Dusk.gp5
Last edited by Theunknownguest at Apr 26, 2013,
You didn't include the file.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Thanks for the input, ya the strings are a bit overwhelming that's why i put Black Metal in the description lol easy fix though. I agree on the outro sounds pretty good.
Sounds more like Cynic than say, Emporer I'm skeptical of a lot of these riffs being humanly playable, but they're pretty good, nice melody if lacking a bit of uniqueness. Kinda Cyclamen-ish too.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Ya wanted to create something similar to cynic in mood, and some of the chords work better as triads when playing for me. Cyclamen are a bit more Djenty for sure, but they also create a cool soundscape with the djent element. If you got some tunes?, i guess we can keep this thread alive, lol.