I'm 62 years old and have been a vocalist for 46 of those, I've written some songs with a 5 chord repertoire and now want to boost my abilities. So here I am. Looking forward to learning some new things re: guitar playing.
Welcome. I am 29 and tried learning but didn't have and/or make the time to improve. I plan on trying again in the near future. See you around.
Same here, I know the basics of playing guitart but I never have a time to improve my skills. I also love playing keyboard but unfortunately, same thing with my guitar skills. I really hope that I can develop my music skills more.
that's cool. my grandpa took up drums recently to play in my amateur band because we couldn't find anyone, he's in his 60's too.
Quote by dog_style
that's cool. my grandpa took up drums recently to play in my amateur band because we couldn't find anyone, he's in his 60's too.
Hahahha, that's cool
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Quote by OHAB
Welcome. I am 29 and tried learning but didn't have and/or make the time to improve. I plan on trying again in the near future. See you around.

Guitar don't need time man. I am 26, and I have been depressed with a lot of sh*it lately and decided to pick up guitar as a hobby. So every time I feel like to stressed or bored I will reach for the strings and just play it out FOR ME.
Quote by Mind_Reader7
Hahahha, that's cool

he's gettin' more crazy by the day with this. thinks he blackie lawless now.
Welcome!
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3