HenryB
70 IQ
Up for sale is my Jet City 50 Combo (JCA5212RC). This amp has the following features:
- All tube design (six 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 6L6 power tubes)
- 3-spring tube driven reverb
- 2x12 Eminance speakers
- Tube buffered effects loop
- Clean and crunch channels, each with it's own EQ (volume, bass, middle and treble; gain on the crunch channel)
- Presence and reverb global controls
- Footswitch to toggle the two channels and reverb

This is a really great amp, and has really good cleans and a lovely American-voiced crunch.

Selling because I'm need the money for my next amp. Nothing is wrong with this amp (cosmetically or functionally), and it hasn't really been used all that much in the time that I've had it. It's been very well looked after, and never gigged; it's always been up in my room since I bought it a year or so ago.

As far as I know, these are no longer available in the UK, and maybe even in the US (new at least). I think Jet City only do the 1x12 version of these now.

Looking for £400 for this. They used to go for £700 new, and these things are great value for money.

Send me a PM if you're interested. I can upload pictures and put them in this thread if people want.
My Current Gear
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Cherry Burst) || Gibson Les Paul Junior (Vintage Sunburst)
Marshall 1987X and 1960AX || Weber Mass 100
Fulltone OCD pedal || Ibanez TS-9 tube screamer || Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker || Boss AC2
HenryB
70 IQ
Forgot to say - collection only from Essex, UK unless you want to pay for insured P+P, but then I can't guarantee the courier's service.
My Current Gear
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Cherry Burst) || Gibson Les Paul Junior (Vintage Sunburst)
Fulltone OCD pedal || Ibanez TS-9 tube screamer || Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker || Boss AC2
HenryB
70 IQ
Thursday bump.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Friday bump.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Saturday bump.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Sunday bump. Price drop to £375.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Monday bump. Really keen to sell this. PM me with offers if you're interested!
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Tuesday bump.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Wednesday bump.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Thursday bump.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Friday bump.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Saturday bump. Price drop to £350.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Sunday bump.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Monday bump - c'mon really wanna get this sold!
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Wednesday bump. Final price drop to £300.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Friday bump.
My Current Gear
fergus74
100 IQ
Bumping
The rule on bumping will be this:

You're not allowed to bump more than once in 24 hours and UP TO 3 bumps per week.
HenryB
70 IQ
Tuesday bump.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Thursday bump.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Sunday bump.
My Current Gear
HenryB
70 IQ
Friday bumpity.
My Current Gear