Page 21 of 21
You know, they do have 2 dual RevTron equipped guitars with Bigsbys (like the limited edition Flatroc I own) in current production:

https://www.reverendguitars.com/guitars/club-king-rt
https://www.reverendguitars.com/guitars/warhawk-rt
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Ippon

They actually had 2 production runs: the first was flamed maples, the second run had metal flakes. They also had a distinctive pickguard as well, the switch coming in the middle of the first run. Mine was a second run.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Damn, Chicago Music Exchange is blowing out 2016 Sensei LE's for $895 CAD on reverb.
And what work in stone could compare with the majesty of trees?
I looked at their website: $695 USD!!! Looks like only purple & green are left.

Just traded for a Reeves Gabrels with a Lindy Fralin in the bridge. The neck on this one feels a little bit thicker than normal Reverends (they generally all have the same neck profile, IIRC), but it feels very comfortable. The guitar is pretty on par with Reverend standards, one reason why I love their guitars! Now I need a Sensei RA in purple burst!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
1) great score!

2) yes, you do.