onemetalhead92
1,118 IQ
i say u'd better get a new camera cause u can get lots of views with this !!
the playing was very good , the singing was out of tune in some parts but thats ok i guess ... but u gotta practice it especially in the highs

overall .. gr8 effort (Y)

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1583325
Gear:
-Jackson DK2M [Black]
-Vox Tonelab ST
-Randall RX-15M

~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Channel

Cheers \m/ \m/
Ethalopian
621 IQ
Quote by onemetalhead92
i say u'd better get a new camera cause u can get lots of views with this !!
the playing was very good , the singing was out of tune in some parts but thats ok i guess ... but u gotta practice it especially in the highs

overall .. gr8 effort (Y)

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1583325

thanks! yeah when i uploaded it, the video quality decreased a ton, the original video had a higher quality video but my connection kinda sucks so i had to decrease the quality. yeah the high parts were hard to hit, i do have to practice those. thanks a lot for the comment, checking out yours right now!
d_ano
232 IQ
nice job dude i gave ya a thumbs up for that it musta took a lot of effort learning that for all instruments and of course doing the hardest part which imo is the singing of a song. I dont have anything constructive to say because i though it was really good great job
crazycory94
i like potatoes
1,355 IQ
Very good cover! I really liked this! The mix sounded really good and I really liked all the tones...especially the bass for some reason haha! Great cover!
Oh hey, I didn't see you there
mopedfrost
166 IQ
This is one of the first "One-man-band"-videos I've watched, where I didn't think that one of the tracks was absolutely horrible. Perhaps, apart from the image quality, I think the production is very professional. Like onemetalhead92 I'd say that the pitch in some parts is the only flaw, but then again - it's not the type of song where it has to be completely flawless, so... all in all - great job, man.
ryan19
838 IQ
lol cool cover. i like the 3 piece drum kit. looks like a lot of work to play and record every single instrument.