Wow, this is really good stuff!! Sounds real organic, regardless of just one guitar and a bass. The bass line groove really drives the song well.
Who is the singer? Is that you? Really solid vocals!
The guitar solo was cool, but I didn't care too much for the tone itself of the lead guitar. Is that the same equipment setup as for the rest of the song? maybe it just doesn't work for me as the lead tone only...
After listening to this song a couple of times, this song really has a catchy vibe. The first time I heard it, I didn't like the ending, but after a second listen, it's a good ending. Overall, really good job!! Could you go to my thread and leave a comment there: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1602767
Last edited by mattmakaha at Jun 1, 2013,
Thanks for your crit man! I'm singing I'm off to work now, but I'll check your stuff out when I return!
Too cool for a signature.
I liked the song, nice job! I liked the bass playing a lot better than the guitar, but it was fine. I think you have a nice voice and I liked the arrangement.
Sweet bass sound and great chorus. Guitar sounds a little weak but that's probably the only one guitar track.
That's a nice bass groove in there. It feels out real nice and you can hear it through out. Vocals sound good and clear too. I think the solo could be a little more vibrant, or maybe a little more groovy like the bass. A better tone on it too to set off the section more. Not my cup of tea but would be good on a chill beach setting or something I think. Not bad man.
Bloody good song man, tis a real foot tapper. I love it when the bass isn't just a background noise, you really bring it to the forefront. The guitar adds a nice dimension to the song but I have to agree that the solo tone isn't great but I can't help you there because I haven't a clue about effects lol. Singing is fantastic too!

Solid song all together man, good job!

C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31698225#post31698225
when irish eyes are smiling, you've had to too much to drink cus eyes dont smile, mouths do