Hey everyone! i am starting to play guitar, never played it before and i am very excited!!!

So im going to get straight to the point: I bought a Schecter Omen 6 (ordered it, not arrived yet) and im a big metal fan (pantera, slayer, children of bodom, lamb of god, etc., basically, anything metal).

I am now looking for an amplifier.

Here are my choices:

-Line 6 Spider IV, 75 watts
-Peavey Valveking 112, 50 watts

So basically, to play metal the best, which amp should i get and why?

Thanks to all responses, very appreciated!!!
Get the Peavey. I had one and it was great for heavy rock/metal, I actually sold mine because I couldn't get the sorts of cleans out of it that I wanted; then again, I don't play metal. Look at Jet City amps too; I have one, and it's great for what I do, but better for the really heavy stuff.
OffsetOffset
out of those 2, the peavey, no question.

but the jet city would be better again if you can swing one for the same money. i know in europe you can (from thomann), but you might not be in europe.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by SteveHOC
Get the Peavey. I had one and it was great for heavy rock/metal, I actually sold mine because I couldn't get the sorts of cleans out of it that I wanted; then again, I don't play metal. Look at Jet City amps too; I have one, and it's great for what I do, but better for the really heavy stuff.

oh okay!

does it play well even if i dont play it too loud? like in my room?
thanks!
i think so (assuming you're talking about the jet city), but it does depend on exactly how loud you mean by "not too loud". I don't gig and i think mine sounds pretty good at the volumes i play at- the master's probably around 1 or so, around 85-95dB. But i don't share any walls with neighbours.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?