Craziork
575 IQ
Hey hey hey!

I'm back with this little jam I did tonight (the intro was done before thought). Tell me what you think I tried to get the death vibe because I was bored tell me what ya think. C4C

(it's damn short)
Attachments:
RippedballsofSatan.gp5
Ometh
UG Addict
3,913 IQ
The intro sounds pretty demented, love it. The next riff is tame as hell and doesn't have anything to do with the intro. I also don't really see the difference between them and your typical material, so if this is you branching out and trying "new things" I have bad news for you. 23/30 is just bad, and it works terribly as a transition. The blast beat riff was a little better but it felt random as hell and didn't add anything to it.
I also wouldn't call this death metal, at least not good death metal. Maybe something a tame death/groove band would do tbh. 4.5/10, for fans of this:

(not a good thing btw)
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Last edited by Ometh at Jun 19, 2013,
Craziork
575 IQ
Thank you Ometh. I appreciate your critic since you know what you are talking about. I don't listen to a lot of deathmetal so if you could just name your favorites or some hall of famers, it would be great.
EpiExplorer
orsonfacenospace
5,594 IQ
Quote by Craziork
Thank you Ometh. I appreciate your critic since you know what you are talking about. I don't listen to a lot of deathmetal so if you could just name your favorites or some hall of famers, it would be great.

Start from the bottom, work ya way up:

Possessed
Death
Morbid Angel
Napalm Death
Dismember
Bolt Thrower
Suffocation
Dying Fetus
Carcass
Immolation
Decapitated
Cryptopsy
Decrepit Birth
Gorguts

Decent start at least.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Ometh
UG Addict
3,913 IQ
Quote by EpiExplorer
Start from the bottom, work ya way up:

Possessed
Death
Morbid Angel
Napalm Death
Dismember
Bolt Thrower
Suffocation
Dying Fetus
Carcass
Immolation
Decapitated
Cryptopsy
Decrepit Birth
Gorguts

Decent start at least.

Beat me to it. Nice call on rec'ing Death, the best band to start with IMO.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.