It is a 2 Humbucker Strat Body from Mighty Mite, part number #MM2700AFHH.

I've tried Google, I've tried Ebay which is where I originally found it and I have yet to call Mighty Mite, but I was wondering if anybody else knew of any online sources to get them.

EDIT: Just called Mighty Mite and they're closed for the week for inventory
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Last edited by RBM01991 at Jun 26, 2013,
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Warmoth

Too expensive for a strat body dude, 205 bucks for a Charvel Pro Mod style body.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Musikraft.

There are tons of people parting out Charvels and Strats on Ebay. Look around and you might find something cheap. Those are usually brand new take-offs. Turns out they can make 3 times what the guitar is worth just by selling everything individually. Kinda cool if you're looking for necks and bodies for a project build.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by stonyman65
Musikraft.

There are tons of people parting out Charvels and Strats on Ebay. Look around and you might find something cheap. Those are usually brand new take-offs. Turns out they can make 3 times what the guitar is worth just by selling everything individually. Kinda cool if you're looking for necks and bodies for a project build.

That's still a bit expensive, the particular part number I found was selling for 100 bucks on ebay, I should have bought it when I had the chance
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9