Smoke.
32 IQ
Hello,i'm trying to make guitar cover for songs. I look at youtube,people recorded with audio interface,and they have video record too. OMG! I tried that,but i can't synchronize audio and the video.

I have an audio interface and 720p webcam,how can i make covers with video?
Thanks all
Spambot_2
UG's rum aficionado
1,824 IQ
You basically record the audio while you record the video, and then sync the two things with a video editing software.

Maybe strum a couple of dead chords in the beginning to get the things reeeally in sync.

Then you export the video and then upload it to youtube - or you directly upload it to youtube, it really depends on what your video editor is :P
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
1,391 IQ
Here's a tip: At the start of the video, clap your hands - this will give you a short, fast transient and visual cue to align the two types of media (audio and video), then you can cut that from the beginning of the clip once you've got the two in sync.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Cavalcade
razor sharp
1,942 IQ
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Here's a tip: At the start of the video, clap your hands - this will give you a short, fast transient and visual cue to align the two types of media (audio and video), then you can cut that from the beginning of the clip once you've got the two in sync.

Ooh, thanks.
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
1,391 IQ
Well, it's what those 'clapperboards' are for, that are seen in film-related documentaries all the time and used as props a lot
Hey, look. Sigs are back.