Next time give us a better camera angle, so we can really see you play. You should find something to play during the verses, the first verse has the wah wah volume kinda swells (they may be a syth) but those could sound cool if you can figure out how to play them and in the 2nd verse there is a funky chord/patter that you could play as well. Tone wise its a little to dark and muddy. All in all its not to bad. Seems pretty straight forward to play, which is why i think you should add more to it.

c4c https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1607726
Last edited by caw1 at Jul 2, 2013,
Quote by caw1
Next time give us a better camera angle, so we can really see you play. You should find something to play during the verses, the first voice has the wah wah volume kinda swells (they may be a syth) but those could sound cool if you can figure out how to play them and in the 2nd verse there is a funky chord/patter that you could play as well. Tone wise its a little to dark and muddy. All in all its not to bad. Seems pretty straight forward to play, which is why i think you should add more to it.

c4c https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1607726

Are you talking about my video? o.O
Next time give us a better camera angle, so we can really see you play. You should find something to play during the verses, the first voice has the wah wah volume kinda swells (they may be a syth) but those could sound cool if you can figure out how to play them and in the 2nd verse there is a funky chord/patter that you could play as well. Tone wise its a little to dark and muddy. All in all its not to bad. Seems pretty straight forward to play, which is why i think you should add more to it.

I 100% agree with this.
Quote by Smoke.
Are you talking about my video? o.O

Nope, why woould I be in your thread talking about your video?

Yes we are talking about your video
Quote by caw1
Nope, why woould I be in your thread talking about your video?

Yes we are talking about your video

Actually,i don't understand what you say. I mean,can you open it,what do you mean? If i can understand,i won't make same mistakes again,thanks
Quote by Smoke.
Actually,i don't understand what you say. I mean,can you open it,what do you mean? If i can understand,i won't make same mistakes again,thanks

He means it's a very very simple song with not much guitar playing. You should come up with your own parts in the areas that have no guitar playing, otherwise it's a very boring video to watch.