Drewd3an21
10 IQ
Is good punk still around? It seems to me that its morphed into weird crappy pop punk, not like the Misfits, but there seems to be no current real punk that stays true to classic badass revolting roots. The Misfits and sex pistols are long gone but their music and legend still lives, but there aren't any other punk bands taking their place at this time...?
sweetdude3000
110 IQ
Quote by Drewd3an21
Is good punk still around? It seems to me that its morphed into weird crappy pop punk, not like the Misfits, but there seems to be no current real punk that stays true to classic badass revolting roots. The Misfits and sex pistols are long gone but their music and legend still lives, but there aren't any other punk bands taking their place at this time...?

Nope its just underground
MattTheArsonist
Registered Stooge
537 IQ
With bands like Propagandhi and ****ed Up still kicking out records and shows - its safe to say punk isn't dead. You just aren't looking hard enough.
man_suits
and stuff...
20 IQ
Yeah dude it's still alive and well. You just have to search for it bro. Time are rough, but good music is still possible to find.
Drewd3an21
10 IQ
Quote by man_suits
Yeah dude it's still alive and well. You just have to search for it bro. Time are rough, but good music is still possible to find.

Yeah, do you reccomed any punk?
HopeLikeFire_
10 IQ
Apart from a select handful of punk bands, it is completely underground and I believe always will be.
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
170 IQ
totally dead. the bands i've been seeing for the past 4 years are actually ghosts.

wooooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Hereiwas
"Alex"
70 IQ
Punk is dead and you have killed it.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford