I'm going to sell my BC Rich Warlock bass on craigslist, I was wondering whats a fair price. Throughout the years, i've used it for shows, tons of practices, it's pretty banged up and has been dropped, and had cymbals dropped on it. It has dents, scrapes, bucklerash, and more, but plays flawlessly and has zero fret buzz. I know it'll be hard to sell but it's a pretty decent bass compared to some Squier and Ibanez entry level basses. What do you think is fair? I don't want to rip off some kid that wants to learn to play.

Think $160 is a fair price?
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
What did it cost when you bought it? I would maybe ask 50%-75% of the original price depending on the condition.

So yeah, if the bass costs like $300 as new, $160 would be a fair price.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
ask $160, expect $100
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
I want to be Hail when I grow up.
Quote by Hail
ask $160, expect $100

That's what I figured... In my younger days, I actually put on a .135 string and had it tuned to B-E-A-D. But if plays great and has no signs of neck warping or fret buzz or anything. Would be great for a beginner. I wouldn't mind selling it to a 15 year old wanting to start our for $80. Plus it has that aggressive look
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
If its beat up as you described it, I'd consider yourself lucky if you got $100 for it.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass