Hi there,

Just seen First Aid Kit on a youtube video of Glastonbury 2013, and really liked the sound of the guitar that one of the sisters used.

Might be a big ask, but does anyone know what the guitar might be?

Seems a fairly basic parlour type, but I get the feeling it may be an independent luthier.

Cheers for looking!
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You're cuter than Bieber.

Stud_Muffin: Officially cuter than Justin Bieber since '92.

Looks like a custom.odd headstock inlay and it has a Taylor bridge. Chances are, all the sound you like is thru the board anyway.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
^^Cheers for that, though chances are I'll never afford one. Never mind, but nice to know what it actually is.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You're cuter than Bieber.

Stud_Muffin: Officially cuter than Justin Bieber since '92.

Quote by Stud_Muffin
^^Cheers for that, though chances are I'll never afford one. Never mind, but nice to know what it actually is.
Don't feel bad. I can just about almost afford the Stehr coffee mug....
Last edited by Captaincranky at Jul 6, 2013,
i'll chip in for the mug cranky. hope ya like your coffee thick and black.( actually i like my coffee like my women...any way i can get it..... been drinkin' a lot of cold stale coffee lately, oddly like my social life...hmmm....)
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Stud_MuffinCaptaincrankyStud_Muffin The Fender CP-100 looks very similar and has a good sound. I love the parlour guitar style and recently picked myself up a Gretsch Jim Dandy after seeing the following comparison; I actually liked the fender sound best in the review here but opted for a Jim Dandy instead for its compact size and vintage bluesy vibe:
Last edited by MyLittleEye at Jul 16, 2016,