1. You're very sloppy. Fix that.
2. You can't maintain notes, or it's difficult for you. Fix that.

Then we'll talk about your nasality.
Quote by AmirT
1. You're very sloppy. Fix that.
2. You can't maintain notes, or it's difficult for you. Fix that.

Then we'll talk about your nasality.

Thank you
Nassal voices can sound awesome, just if you would practice more on the "sloppyness" and maintaining notes. I'm not a real singer though.
Just work on holding your notes. Otherwise, your voice sounds pretty good.
Quote by Miltam
Just work on holding your notes. Otherwise, your voice sounds pretty good.

Appreciate your reply very much!
yeah it just sounds like you need to practice more and you'll be there. However, the nasally sound could become a bad habit if you continue to sing improperly. Watch the live version of nirvana performing it acoustically and try to practice with that, as he uses more of his diaphragm and chest than just singing through his mouth/nose. hope it helps but basically just keep practicing and don't get discouraged by overly critical people.
Quote by Jako215
I'd rather take Lady Gaga's nonexistent dick up the butt.
Quote by thecougarbear
yeah it just sounds like you need to practice more and you'll be there. However, the nasally sound could become a bad habit if you continue to sing improperly. Watch the live version of nirvana performing it acoustically and try to practice with that, as he uses more of his diaphragm and chest than just singing through his mouth/nose. hope it helps but basically just keep practicing and don't get discouraged by overly critical people.

My one nose side doesnt work, not sure if that the problem i dont think so.
But i really appreciate your feedback man, means alot to me.
work on holding notes and what not but keep in mind that you should learn proper techniques or you could damage your vocal chords.
Quote by thedamian329
work on holding notes and what not but keep in mind that you should learn proper techniques or you could damage your vocal chords.

Never thought about damaging my vocal chords. Thanks for warning me.
Having a speach impediment doesn't help. Project from your lungs and don't ever breathe through your nose. If vocals were like playing guitar, your lungs would be like your right hand. Cobain is actually one of the best examples, of what I'm getting at. He uses projection, to change vocal chord oscillation, instead of using solely the vocal cords in his throat. Heart-Shaped Box is a really good example. He changes the feeling and intensity by using his lungs, instead trying to use his vocal chords.
You have the skills required, that's for sure. Definitely get back to us with a cover in about a year or two. Not sure how long it will take you. Definitely be careful with your voice, though, projecting can be both the worst and best thing you have to learn about singing.
Quote by TheLotus
You have the skills required, that's for sure. Definitely get back to us with a cover in about a year or two. Not sure how long it will take you. Definitely be careful with your voice, though, projecting can be both the worst and best thing you have to learn about singing.

Will do man Thanks for encouraging.
Your upper voice and lower voice are bundled together and you need to separate both of them.

Try pointing a finger parallel with your cheek bone/ hard palate, and try to find a voice there using short full 'ahs'. that's your upper voice. Then put a finger on your throat, and use an "oh" vowel to use your chesty voice. That's your lower voice.

Now what you need to do, is only use the upper voice, while neutralizing your larynx WITHOUT, going back into the chest voice. The chesty voice should go away completely, and it's only necessary when singing low notes.
Last edited by Doveri at Jul 21, 2013,
I like your sound, you don't sound too nasal to me. Not that being nasal is always a bad thing, there are people who make a living out of it.