Wrote a new song today, let me know what you think!

Download: MIDI

Download: GPX (listen in MIDI mode please, the song was not mixed with RSE)

Thanks.
Last edited by tritao at Aug 15, 2013,
man that was awesome

i could do a crit about every section but its all good and flows well so i got nothing to add , all i can suggest is maybe beef up your kickdrum sound a bit , the guitar sound could be "better" , but thats more personal opinion/taste i guess.

also love the congas drum man great idea probably gonna steal that idea and do something with that at some point :P

but ye all in all this had great dynamics and flows very well and everything just works in its own right so really good job

8/10

Can you crit Elation or Unsung Heroes for me ? its in my sig
Nice song. I agree, congo drums are sick! But I noticed at least once odd thing, it's a chord played by a guitar which is impossible to play Like that:

D-8
A-4
E-2

You need really long fingers for that
Quote by BloodReverence
No real crit, just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Update me if you ever record it!

Thanks.

Quote by MobiuZ
man that was awesome
i could do a crit about every section but its all good and flows well so i got nothing to add , all i can suggest is maybe beef up your kickdrum sound a bit , the guitar sound could be "better" , but thats more personal opinion/taste i guess.

Thanks for the kick suggestion, I need to start mixing better.

By the way, did you listen to it in RSE mode? I compose in MIDI mode so if you used RSE to listen to it, it will probably sound like crap.

Quote by Zaqq
Nice song. I agree, congo drums are sick! But I noticed at least once odd thing, it's a chord played by a guitar which is impossible to play Like that:

D-8
A-4
E-2

You need really long fingers for that

I noticed this after I tried playing the song in the guitar... Guess I should actually pickup the guitar instead of using only GP.
I downloaded it but it doesn't seem to open, is there anywhere else where I can listen to it?