Imm0rtal
blackmetal in my vains
2,279 IQ
Whats up guys im here with a new song which i already recorded but i will be gratefull for any opinions....Its somekind extreme avant-garde or something black metal i always or most of the time do so i hope you like it....here is the link to the recorded version too

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1611690
Attachments:
Reign_Of_Insanity.gp5
Last edited by Imm0rtal at Aug 5, 2013,
EpiExplorer
orsonfacenospace
5,594 IQ
Okay.

I give up playing instruments.

This guy is too good at extreme metal.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Cavalcade
razor sharp
1,942 IQ
Quote by EpiExplorer
Okay.

I give up playing instruments.

This guy is too good at extreme metal.

Basically that.

One suggestion, though: The part at bar 25 makes the twisted charcoal of my soul cry out for a sort of acoustic-style arrangement; you know, let the notes ring out. Kind of like this:
e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-----5---4---8-------5---4---8-------5---4---8-------3-----4---------------|
A|---2---2---2---7---2---2---2---7---2---2---2---7---4-----5---5-------------|
E|-0---------------0---------------0---------------7-----7-------6-----------|

It would add some variety to the heavy half. But that's just what I think would sound cool.
Imm0rtal
blackmetal in my vains
2,279 IQ
It actualy sounds cool but its a bit like a solo and i dont use them in my songs cause i like black metal without those stuff...also the riff repeats 2 times only if i made it longer i would probably use something like that to add variation.Thanks for the idea i can use it in my next song.Have you listened to the recorded version?
Last edited by Imm0rtal at Aug 5, 2013,
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy
3,130 IQ
Heard the GP yesterday, just listening to the recorded version now. It's fuckin' sick. That's all I have to say.
Imm0rtal
blackmetal in my vains
2,279 IQ
Thanks...im still working on how to record bass since i dont have any..than my music will be complete (evil doctor Frankenstein laugh inserted here)
Gumle
UG's panic attack
143 IQ
Wow, just... WOW! :O

First of all, sounds sick! Second, you're a monster on a guitar. I don't even... I went through the GP version first thinking, "No one will be able to play that" and then hearing the recording... I think I just gave up playing guitar :p

But when that is said... Normally I don't give much for black metal, it's just not my type of music but this does sound extremely good. This very chaotic feeling I get from it pleases my ears and my blackened soul of insanity... Or something in that way xD
LOOK!

At the post above this signature

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Imm0rtal
blackmetal in my vains
2,279 IQ
I finished rerecording this song.Its goig to be alot better mix than this and its gonna have vocals pretty soon