Hey guys I'm back with some metalcore. It needs like 3 others parts and maybe a solo and all the structures will be there. I was envisaging a breakdown to follow up next but its very common to do it like that and I try to be original so maybe giving me ideas or advice would be great.
Lone Wolf.gp5
I really like it !

I definitely feel like you should include a total pause of one (or two) bar(s) and then start an epic chorus (probably with two voices). What you've done this far really puts the listener into the mood and I personnally can't wait for an epic chorus starting heavily :P(actually I would have seen it a little bit sooner, like after the 54th bar, but anyway)

Though, maybe the bassline could be more interesting, but that's a very personal opinion.
Last edited by Kafiolet at Aug 9, 2013,
Yes I see what you mean and your idea is really good. And it's about time to get into the chorus so yes I will work on that. Thank you Kafiolet!

for the bassline I will let my bassist do it's work I know It's a bit simple.
Last edited by Craziork at Aug 9, 2013,
yes, it flows way better! Thank you Drapte I'll use this beat instead of mine, thank you so much.
thank you! I gave you a crit on your thread and I have to say I was imprssed! I dunno when I'll finish this song... probably not soon. I'm a bit uninspired at the moment
Very nice riffs I must say, the singer's melody is very melodic and adds a nice touch to the song.

I gotta say that the bass and the rhythm guitar is a bit bland...a bit more variation may make things more interesting, I guess it would fit these genre more.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.