MESAexplorer
Spider Pig
1,400 IQ
Such a great song!

Good job with the cover. I'm gonna have to check back on the way I play a couple parts and make sure I'm doing them right before I attempt to critique you. Everything sounds extremely accurate the only thing I'm questioning is 0:56-1:06 and the repetitions.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
MESAexplorer
Spider Pig
1,400 IQ
Meh, I'm not really seeing enough of a difference to fret about it (if there even is a difference).
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Animadversion
157 IQ
I don't think I really understood what you mean... You think that what I play at 0:56 is wrong? Maybe you're right, I don't know, it sounded accurate to me.
LesPaulGuy514
Actually likes Ibanez
780 IQ
I'll be honest I've never heard this song before, but if I heard this cover playing I'd assume it was just the studio version! Awesome cover!
If I had a penny for every time somebody said "Tigers are the couches of the ocean," I'd have zero cents.
Jukle
416 IQ
Awesome cover! I never really listened to Tool, but this was an excellent cover. The song has odd timing, so I could understand if there were any difficulty in learning this song.
xgispert
The Boss
140 IQ
Tigers are couches of the ocean. =D Awesome cover dude. I have never attempted a Tool song. Mostly because of the weird timing in their songs. They hardly play the guitar anyways haha. Great band though.