jessesixstring
30 IQ
Just ordered this pedal without ever trying it. No one here has it in stock to try. Anyone have any experience with it?
Spaz91
RIP Terry
560 IQ
Well it's a little late to be asking for advice.

Assuming you mean the M89, it's pretty good but nothing special.

Have fun!
Wood doesn't affect tone. Grow up.
dark Mass
ZORK
30 IQ
I have one and it's much better at boosting than being a overdrive.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
jessesixstring
30 IQ
What do you mean exactly? My goal isa clean tone mixed with a small to moderate amount of gain.
dark Mass
ZORK
30 IQ
I use to get a slight overdriven tone out of my SWR SM-900 at lower volume levels. Since the SM-900 is notorious for having overheating issues with the volume set above 9 o'clock.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Zaqq
589 IQ
I played it a few days ago, but it didn't exceed my expectations. The main problems are that it's too expensive (at least in my country, 1.5 times expensive than Boss ODB-3!) and the controls are not sensitive at all. I mean I was turning the knobs to min and max, tried different positions, but I didn't get too much different tones. The good thing is that it keeps lows though.