LesPaulGuy514
Actually likes Ibanez
780 IQ
I covered Miley's latest single "We Can't Stop" and I would appreciate if you would check it out! C4C, always looking for some good critiques!

Also, I know the video and audio are off sync, the original video file is in sync but when I uploaded to YouTube it unsynced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUOpzUhWd_o
If I had a penny for every time somebody said "Tigers are the couches of the ocean," I'd have zero cents.
crazycory94
i like potatoes
1,355 IQ
Dang dude this is really good! You made the guitar sound almost like it's singing the song itself (which is very hard to do for me). I really liked the fast guitar fills in there too! Very entertaining to watch and I subbed!
Oh hey, I didn't see you there
bk2421
406 IQ
Too bad this wasn't a cover and rather your own version. I hate the actual song, but you made it really enjoyable. The little leads you throw in there are awesome and work very well. I don't really have any negatives to point out, so great job!
strife927
186 IQ
Just listened to it and wow.
Btw, sorry for the late critic, anyways, Man!
To be honest with you I haven't heard the original song but still listened to your work.
I was amazed how earlier I was driving and heard the song from the radio, and instead of having the song playing in my head, I have your work playing in my head instead. As if the original was the "cover" lol.
Great job!
Totally loved it.